Insights from complex data offer unprecedented opportunity to make discoveries and deliver better services and customer experiences. Deploying the right analytics strategy for the business is about more than just technology, and requires thoughtful navigation across the different stages of the analytics maturity curve. Businesses need to ask the right questions, take a rigorous approach to learning from experiments and most of all, address key organisational issues that are inhibitors to fostering a broad “data culture”.
Big data analytics examines large amounts of data to uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights. With today’s technology, it’s possible to analyse data and get answers from it almost immediately – an effort that’s slower and less efficient with more traditional business intelligence solutions.
One of the most important responsibilities of the Data Analyst is to understand the data that is needed by the Organization to operate efficiently. Each time a business interacts with a supplier or customer, information is captured by the business. This information is required for operational, tactical and strategic purposes.
The Data Analysis Essentials training programme is a unique two-day course specifically developed to introduce you to Data Analysis/Analytics and techniques used to increase productivity in large corporations. It would also allow you see the commercial impact Data Analysts have on their (Internal or External) clients. By combining theory with practical exercises and role play, the course is highly interactive to optimise the learning experience.
Data Analysis Training Topic Index
- Data Analysis concepts and steps in Data Analysis
- Why we analyse data and techniques for analysing data
- Tools to support data analysis
- Scales of Measurement
- Data Governance and Data Governance Goals
- Data Storage & Management Systems
- Technical Data Manipulation
- Graphical representation of Data
- Designing of Dashboards
The Program is delivered in 2 days across 1 weekend in the following structure:
- 2 days of intensive training and practical course works
Follow-on sessions include:
- CV Writing
- Mentoring sessions via video conferencing, email or telephone channels
- One intensive one to one Interview preparation session
Course Dates (2 days) London Euston
- October 28th & 29th, 2017