Microsoft Office suite is the most widely used software suite in business and office environments and yet there are still individuals with a deficiency in the skills to navigate through the MS suite.
In today’s business world, it is crucial to equip yourself with the basic skills required by various employers, in order to develop your career and remain relevant in the market place and so our courses are tailored to suit both beginners and experienced users, with exposure to Microsoft Office applications.
At Key Base Consult, we deliver an all-inclusive Microsoft Office training course intended to train you in most aspects of Microsoft Office helping you build and improve your documentation and presentation skills and become proficient in using office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio to add value to your organisation.
Microsoft Office Training Program Topic Index
- Microsoft Word – An essential application that many users are familiar with but are probably not using to its full potential.
- Microsoft Excel – An excellent tool for working with data lists, financial sheets and charts.
- Microsoft Power Point – The tool for creating dynamic and persuasive presentations
- Microsoft Outlook – This is one of the applications that people use every day for communication and interaction
- Microsoft Visio – This allows you to create a huge array of diagrams using built-in shapes and templates, ranging from house plans to network diagrams to organisation charts.
The Program is delivered in 2 days across 1 weekend in the following structure:
- – Two days of intensive training and practical classroom exercises
Follow-on sessions include:
- CV Writing
- Mentoring sessions via video conferencing, email or telephone channels
- One intensive one to one Interview preparation session
Course Dates (2 days) London Docklands
Next dates to be confirmed