Microsoft Excel is one of the most ubiquitous tools in the office for a range of tasks including, but not limited to, sharing data, gathering and collating data, carryout calculations and most importantly data analysis.
Packed with interactive sessions, this course will provide you with useful formulas, tips and tricks to efficiently take advantage of Excel’s capabilities to manipulate, aggregate data and analyse data.
You will also master the art of data visualisation with Excel to help communicate your findings and write compelling reports to persuade your audience to take action.
Microsoft Excel Training Topic Index
- Working with the excel Interface
- Entering Data
- Sorting and Using filters
- Useful Formulas and functions
- Mastering VLOOKUP
- Demystifying pivot tables
- Conditional Formatting
- Charting and Data Visualisation
- Excel Tips and Tricks
- Analysis & Reporting with Excel
The Program is delivered in 2 days across 1 weekend in the following structure:
- 2 days of interactive training and hands-on exercises
Follow-on sessions include:
- Mentoring sessions via video conferencing, email or phone
Course Dates (2 days) London Euston