One of the most important tasks for anyone analysing data is to understand the data that is required by an organisation to operate efficiently. Each time an organisation interacts with its customers or suppliers, data is captured by the business. This data is required for operational, tactical and strategic purposes.
The Data Analysis Essentials training programme is a unique two-day course specifically developed to introduce you to Data Analysis/Analytics and techniques used to increase productivity in large corporations. The training and mentoring session will teach you how TO analyse data, techniques for analysing data and tools to support data analysis. By combining theory with hands-on exercises, the course is highly interactive, in order to optimise the learning experience.
Data Analysis Training Topic Index
- Pivot Table & Data Model Pivot Table
- Power Query M-Code
- Get & Transfer
- Tables – Merge, Append, Unpivot & Join
- Group By
- Power Pivot & Power BI Data Model
- Columnar Database
- DAX Formulae
- Big Data from various databases and cloud base i.e. Azure
- Visualization & Interactive Dashboard Creation
- Power BI Desktop
- Data Governance and Data Governance Goals
The Program is delivered in two (2) days across one (1) weekend in the following format:
- Two (2) days of intensive training and hands-on exercises delivered through case studies.
Follow-on sessions include:
- CV Writing
- Mentoring Sessions via video conferencing, email or telephone channels
- An intensive One-to-One Interview Preparation session